- Shipping/Liner Agency
- Ship Chartering
- Port Agency
Custom Clearing & Forwarding
- Air Cargo
- Sea Cargo
- Land Border Cargo
Haulage & Logistics
- Ship Supplies
- Oil & Gas (sales & facilitation)
We Export From Nigeria
Are you exporting from Nigeria or do you intend to export? Well… you can count on us at Multimodal Forwarding. We are at your service.
Nigerian government through Nigerian Export Promotion Council is increasingly encouraging Nigerian industrialists, businessmen and women, and agriculturalists to export more non-oil products so as to grow our export index, create jobs, and in the long run stabilize Nigeria’s economy.
The Nigerian government recently announced that emphasis will be laid more on agro-allied products. This is commendable because it means the costs of exporting farm produce and other related products from Nigeria will be slashed, thereby increasing her non-oil revenues.
From statistics, the non-oil products Nigeria exports most are cocoa, palm oil, cassava, rubber, wool, cotton, wood logs (Iroko and Mahogany) groundnut oil, cashew, garlic, etc.
The conditions or requirements to export goods to foreign countries from Nigeria depend largely on the products in question.
Basic Requirements Needed to Export Goods To Foreign Countries from Nigeria:
- A completed Form NXP form issued by any commercial bank in Nigeria
- A pro forma invoice. An estimated invoice sent by a seller to a buyer in advance of shipment or delivery of goods. It contains information such as cost of goods, the quantity of goods and freight cost depending incoterms
- Sales agreement and NEPC Registration Certificate (where applicable)
- Relevant certificate of quantity as issued by relevant agencies
- Shipping documents like bill of exit, bill of landing, etc.
Let’s help you with your next export.
We Import Into Nigeria
There are steps to take before the importation of any kind of goods into the country, regulation on goods varies depending on Federal government agencies of Nigeria.
These are various types of shipments we can handle;
- RORO shipment ( This is for cars, trucks, tractors/moveable equipment which can be new or used)
- LOLO (These are majorly project cargoes, like industrial equipment etc. which can’t be in either flat racks or box containers but will be lifted on the vessel at the point of loading and will be lifted off the vessel at the point of discharge with a special method of loading which is completely different from the ways and method containers, are loaded onboard a vessel)
- Containerized cargo (either in box container or flat racks, size ranging between 20ft and 40ft majorly).
We do the customs clearance for all type of importations and also assist in importation process for clients who want our assistance to enable them import goods of their choice that meet Nigeria regulated standards not minding the quantity because we have capable hands to handle the shipment of any form.
We can assist with the processing of the following documents;
- Processing of SONCAP import Permit/Certificate
- Processing of National Agency for Foods & Drugs Administration Control (NAFDAC) import permit/Certificate
- Processing of form M with all Nigeria commercial banks
- Processing of Pre Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) with Nigeria Customs Service as a license custom agent